Sunday, June 17, 2007

more links

Please note that I've posted more links on the right hand side of the page. Everything that I've put up is good - or I wouldn't have put it up - but in particular I would recommend Hot Foot, Chicks Dig the Pitcher's Duel, and Misery Loves Company.

For a little stroll down memory lane, check out "Bobby's Way"...yeah, that Bobby, now blogging about his transformed life as Japanese league manager/celebrity/most desired man in Tokyo. What a guy. You know, I always liked Bobby V - that said, I can completely understand why there are many people who don't feel the same way I do about the former Mets manager. The same things that make him endearing also rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Hard to deny the humor in this, however

Peruse, though, peruse away. Like Marco Polo traversing the vast, uncharted hills of Kubla Kahn's Asian empire, I'm just becoming introduced to the thousands of personal webpages that make up the Mets blogosphere, let alone the sports blogosphere, not to mention the general blogosphere. Enjoy those links and I'll keep posting more as I find more cool sites. Eventually I'll probably stop saying anything when I add new links, so be sure to keep checking what I will hope will be an ever expanding list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh.. informative text )


Questions? Comments? Suggestions for the blog? Just wanna talk? Email me at mattbuccelli@gmail.com and go to town. I'm all ears