Monday, May 5, 2008

I'll be!

Another team makes a late-inning error against the Mets, sparking a three run ninth and handing the Mets a 5-2 victory.




The Mets take two out of three in the desert from the "class of the National League."

After losing 13-1 to the class of the NL, circa 1991.


If Barry Bonds and vintage Bobby Bonilla combined to hit 13 home runs against the Mets in one game, and the year was indeed 1991, then it might be okay to lose that badly to the Pirates


I love roller coasters!

Which reminds me, Oliver Perez pitches tonight against Chad Billingsley and the Dodgers.









One in the same








(Images courtesy southernledger.com, usatoday.com, nysun.com, dailygalaxy.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I trapped on this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Fight Night game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Patch Management program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central system network
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!


Questions? Comments? Suggestions for the blog? Just wanna talk? Email me at mattbuccelli@gmail.com and go to town. I'm all ears