Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Night

Lots of good TV tonight. Just finished watching "Heroes"...that show is nuts. It's really the only show on TV that I make any sort of commitment to so I get pretty into it.

There was Heroes, there's Red Sox/Indians on FOX, my Giants are currently taking on the Michael Vickless Falcons in Atlanta. And oh yeah, there's another League Championship Series, too. Up 3-0 in the NLCS, the Colorado Rockies will play for a World Series berth in just a little bit.

Speaking of the Rox, how scared are you of Colorado right now if you're the Red Sox or Indians? In what was once again supposed to be an AL year, the team that's one game away from representing the National League in the World Series has won 20 out of their last 21 games. Everything's going right for those dudes from Denver, with Kaz Matsui leading the charge.


Sorry I haven't written in a while. I'm kind of taking it easy while there's no real Mets news to speak of. The Phillies still suck. And how about those Yankees?!? You know about that already though. Stay tuned the next couple days while all the boss' men decide Joe Torre's fate. I'm so glad I'm not a Yankee fan; I like my soul.

Bear with me while I get back on it. Don't know how much Mets I'll be talking until the Hot Stove starts, but before too much longer I'll launch into some additional analysis of where the Mets stand right now and what we'll need if we're to even think about preparing for glory in '08.

So much better than "your season has come"

Giants up 21-10 at the half. Eli's gone for 208 yards and 2 TDs so far. Good for that soul of mine, and the old fantasy team.

(Pics courtesy about.com, cbc.ca)

No comments:


Questions? Comments? Suggestions for the blog? Just wanna talk? Email me at mattbuccelli@gmail.com and go to town. I'm all ears