Monday, October 15, 2007

Warning Track Power

Perhaps you noticed the name change. After deciding that "Bleeding Blue and Orange" had to go, (it's not original...touche, "Steph") I spent about a month trying to decide on a new name. If you've read my blog, you may have noticed that despite no change in the URL, the name for the last week or so has been "Foul Territory." Well I don't like that either. So from now on it's going to be "Warning Track Power." Thought of it just now. Seriously, I did. Good right?

That's it, Warning Track Power. Throwin' that out there. If somebody else has this name already I don't give a damn. My blog is better.

My blog, which in case you were unclear, is henceforth going to be called Warning Track Power. Consider yourself warned.

No comments:


Questions? Comments? Suggestions for the blog? Just wanna talk? Email me at mattbuccelli@gmail.com and go to town. I'm all ears